2025 General Conference Session Information
The 24th General Conference Session will be held in Colombia, the first time for a GC session to be held in that country. The brethren are eager to welcome the worldwide church for this special occasion!
Dates have changed from the original announcement, so please take note of the following information.
General Conference Delegation Session
- Dates: January 20 to February 3, 2025
- Location: Colombian Union Headquarters
- Barboza Santander, Colombia
- Information: For delegates only. Delegates will arrive on or before the 19th of January via Bogotá El Dorado International Airport (BOG).
General Conference Public Meetings
- Dates: February 6-9, 2025
- Plaza Mayor Conventions and Exhibitions Centre
- Carrera 57 #41-81, La Candelaria, Medellín Colombia
- When purchasing airline tickets for this event, please be mindful that for the GC Session, delegates must purchase tickets to arrive at Bogotá El Dorado International Airport (BOG) but depart from José María Córdova (Medellín) International Airport (MED) after the end of the Spiritual Meetings.
- It is a 9 hour drive from Bogotá to Medellín. Delegates will be bussed from Bogotá to Medellín after the Delegation Session has concluded.
- If you are not a delegate, but planning to attend the GC Public Meetings, you should consider flying to Medellín (many flight options involve connecting in Bogotá).
- Delegates will be informed of further details regarding the Delegation Session as they are available.
- GC Council members will be attending a meeting earlier than the dates above.
- The special GC Session website has not yet been put up. This will be put online some time in 2024.
- For any other information, please see the General Conference website www.sdarm.org