We would love to see you at the Elim Heights Youth Camp for the Education and Family Camp 2015. We will be beginning our program from Friday evening the 25th of December and concluding the program on Tuesday evening the 29th of December.
- Raising Strong Spiritual Young People
- Where is Your Focus?
- How to Have a Happy Marriage
- How to Find the “Right” Person for You
- Media Matters
- Educating Our Children for Eternity
- Meeting Homeschooling Challenges
- Working with Conventional Schooling
- Making Godly Career Choices
- Standing Firm for God
- Making the Sabbath a Delight
- The Most Effectual Sermon
- Discussion Groups
Practical Activities including:
- Nature Activities
- Team Building Activities
- Various Crafts and Woodworking
In order to be well prepared for the study sessions, we encourage you to bring a Bible, church hymnal, and a note pad. We also invite you to praise God by bringing your musical instruments and items to share. To ensure your comfort while staying at the camp, please bring all necessary bedding, such as pillows, blankets, and/or sleeping bags.
Finally, we want everyone to gain a rich blessing so we ask that you bring an open mind, willing hands, and a good attitude. Please also be willing to uphold Christian standards of dress and conduct.
Come and join us for a time of praise, fellowship, and discovery as we learn what it means to
Educate for Eternity!
Registration and Costs
[table id=4 /]
Please register by the 19th of December.