Two Paths, Two Crowns
In life there are two paths you can go by. Some choose to pursue an immortal crown that leads to eternal life. Many others pursue a perishable crown that leads to eternal death. Which path are you on? Come and join us as we contemplate this important topic together during our presentations, discussion meetings, activities and fellowship together in the beautiful hills of Samford.
What will be happening?
Activities will include: Spiritual meetings, discussion groups, walks, orienteering, water activities.
Should I come?
Yes! Camp meetings are a blessing and we would love to see you there! As planning is needed please reply ideally by 1 September 2017.
Baden Powell Park Samford
68 Cash Avenue, Samford Village QLD 4520
Cabin, bunkhouse or own tent or caravan.
- Snow Centre Units (airconditioned units with ensuite) $75.00
- Bunk Huts $70.00
- Cabin (Providore) $70.00
- Unpowered Tent/Caravan $58.00
- Per Person Per Day Visitors $20.00
What to Bring:
- Bible, Hymnal, pen and note pad
- Bedding and Torch
- Clothing suitable for both Church meetings and Bush walking Bring your canoes and life jackets if you have them.
Plan to come!
Enquires to either Ben 0412 305 457 or Jacob 0406 787 858