An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, consecrated and business minded person to coordinate the operations of our publishing work within Australia and New Zealand.
Religious Liberty Publishing Association is dedicated to the production and distribution of Christian publications in a variety of multi-media formats including print, electronic, and audio/visual, that support and facilitate the mission of the Seventh Day Adventist Reform Movement, Australasian Union Conference. Recently, the retail publishing operations of RLPA were assigned a new brand, “Elim Bookshop”, and an online bookstore launched. RLPA will continue as a wholesale supplier and publisher of SDARM sourced materials.
This role offers an exciting, mission focussed opportunity to work for Christ in a happy, uplifting team environment that values high Christian principles, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to help wherever needed.
As operations and sales coordinator for the publishing work, you will use your strong administration and sales skills to oversee the production, distribution and marketing of high quality Christian publications for our church and the wider community. The role will also entail the coordination of in-house and/or outsourced graphic design projects. You will also be called upon to administer publications and subscription sales and order fulfilment. As a team player, you will also enjoy helping out with reception, retail counter sales and any other administration task that may present itself. Your manager will be the Director of Religious Liberty Publishing Association, and you will work closely with them in achieving operational goals.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate
- A strong commitment to Christ
- A sound understanding of the third angel’s message in the light of Revelation 18:1-4 and the relevance of the publishing work to supporting its promotion
- An active membership in the Seventh Day Adventist Reform Movement and strong commitment to the principles of faith we uphold.
- Strong business administration skills, along with experience in sales and marketing of online products.
- Ability to coordinate production schedules of Christian publications and marketing of the same (online and print)
- Strong Customer Service and Counter Sales skills
- Excellent Telephone manner
- High proficiency with computer software packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, Web, MYOB)
- Strong order picking, packing and dispatching skills
- Exposure to Reckon (QuickBooks) Accounting Software or ability to learn
This is a unique position for someone who loves Christ, enjoys a challenge, and has a passion for evangelism through Christian media.
To apply please forward your resume to email@example.com by June 4, 2017.
For questions on this role please Contact Paul Chapman on +61 414 495 838 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org