The Media Department of the AUC was launched this year in response to the need to meet increasing demand for new and innovative media resources for our members and outreach programs.
- Three Australian churches have now ordered the unlimited duplication license for the DVDs entitled, “Is It Possible to Know the Future?” Support us! get your church to buy one at your next business meeting! Put it in your church business meeting agenda. For more information, speak with your local Missionary Leader or Bible Worker.
- The AUC Sabbath School Department needed a new reporting system to help collate field data. So we are in the process of building 3 separate apps for Teachers, Local Superintendents & Conference/Field Officers. These will be used to watch training videos, send quarterly reports and keep track of class projects and offerings. Users will have tiered level access, which means data is only viewable to their level of access (local, field or AUC). The apps are available on iOS and Android. The Department Director will have access on his own app – and is able to view all data from fields including graph view of offerings with drill down. We are aiming for the testing phase in the next 2 weeks.
- Does your Conference/Field need a flyer or invitation designed and you don’t have the time? I can help you with that. I have received requests from two Fields for Field flyer program designs in the last week. If your field needs one – send an email with your request to email@example.com
- This Department now has an e-newsletter called “AUC Media Update”. If you’d like to know what we’re working on, this is the best way to stay in the loop. Subscribe by visiting this link on your web browser: bit.ly/mediaupdate
- The DVDs for the “Educating for Eternity” camp are now available. There are 12 DVDs available at $2 each. Order here: bit.ly/DVDcamp2015
WA Men’s & Women’s Camps:
The Western Australian Field is running two separate men’s and women’s camps this year. Details are as follows:
Men: Foundations of Manhood – Date: May 20-23 – see flyer below
Ladies: Women’s Retreat – Date: August 26-28 – More information available soon!